Collaborative workspaces allow members to share documents and URLs, have discussions, contact other members of the workspace and maintain a group calendar. More information on workspaces, including how to become a member, can be found on the BADC's Workspace information page. First, you need to have a NEODC/BADC user account (register here), then you need to send a request to email@example.com to ask for access to a particular workspace to be enabled on your account.
If you would like a workspace for a topic related to Earth Observation Data then please contact us and we will be pleased to help you.
If you are a workspace member you can either use the links below to take you into the workspace or login to your BSCW* Home directory, which will contain links to all workspaces you belong to (*BSCW is the name of the software used to host the workspaces).
- Aerial Photography Digitisation
- Workspace for ARSF aerial photography digitisation project. Project members and invited individuals only.
- ARSF Data Management
- Workspace for ARSF and NEODC to exchange data information for the current flying season. NEODC and ARSF staff only.
- NERC Airborne Research & Survey Facility Steering Committee. Committee members and invited individuals only.
- Invited members only. No public access.
- Test workspace for demo purposes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- NEXTMap Britain
- Workspace for users of the NEXTMap Britain dataset. Please email email@example.com for access.